Training & Support
Right at Home, a medical and non-medical franchise, provides you with a proven system, invaluable resources and support throughout the life of your home care franchise, delivered by people with decades of relevant experience. Our goal is to help you deliver top-notch in-home care to your clients while making a difference in your business. Our franchisees truly enjoy what they do – and so will you.
In a recent survey, Right at Home franchisees rated our initial senior care franchise-training program a 4 out of 5. Right at Home provides the industry’s most comprehensive and robust home care franchise training program delivered in two phases:
- Phase One: Two full weeks of training at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska. You’ll learn about the administrative and operational sides of the business during this time, as well as specific sales and marketing techniques for a home health care franchise. You’ll also receive detailed computer software instruction on our communication and invoicing systems.
- Phase Two: After your senior care franchise opens, we’ll provide on-site guidance to help you establish successful daily routines to help grow and maintain your business.
We demand excellent care for Right at Home’s clients, which means you must hire caregivers that can consistently perform on our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve. To that end, we provide:
- Recruitment and selection systems that help you hire friendly, trustworthy caregivers
- Training through Right at Home University, our free, proprietary, Web-based education program
- Care Rewards, our extensive incentive and reward programs, keep your staff happy and motivated
At every stage of development for your home care franchise, you’ll have access to a team of experienced specialists that will help guide you through any situation. In a recent survey, Right at Home franchisees rated our overall knowledge of their business and support needs a 4 out of 5.
For the first 12-18 months, you’ll be included in the Right at Home RightStart Program. A single support person will be assigned to you and will be dedicated to answering all of your initial questions as a new elder care franchise owner.
Strategic, Ongoing Support
After leaving the RightStart Program, we continue to provide ongoing support. You’ll always receive personal, strategic support scaled to your individual needs and the specific size of your senior care franchise.
Because the day-to-day management of finances is so critical to success of an in-home care franchise, we have a team of specialists devoted to assisting you with payroll, billing and our online business management tools.
Ongoing Training Opportunities
Right at Home provides numerous opportunities each year for our franchisees to receive additional training to run their home healthcare franchises. These opportunities come at numerous times throughout the year and in several forms, including:
- Annual Meeting for all US and International Franchisees
- Local Market Meetings
- Annual Strategic Planning Calls
- Periodic Conference Calls
As an in-home care franchise, Right at Home cares about our clients and our franchisees. We enjoy what we do and want to make sure that you have each and every tool necessary to enjoy what you do - while also building your home care franchise business.
In this market, branding is very important. Right at Home has a very positive name in the industry. Right at Home was appealing because I knew that they would be there to guide me as I began doing things on my own. Going into an industry that I knew nothing about, their support was vital to our business.
Right at Home Franchisee
Forest Hill, MD